Jan 13, 2009

"Stifling an urge to dance is bad for your health ...

...it rusts your spirit and your hips. " So said Adabella Radici. I think there is truth in that.

Years ago, TFMR and I had a friend who had a Ford LTD...you know, the car. We nicknamed it the "Love To Dance." That totally worked for me, because I loved to dance; ironically I married someone who did not. Over the years, I learned to suppress the need (and the ability) to express myself through dance...it was only my major in college; but I always appreciated a man who could throw down on the dance floor. Now this fella, Judson Laipply is a force of nature. Judson's first video, "The Evolution of Dance" is one of the most viewed videos of all time. I'm happy to say that he has blessed us with with "Evolution of Dance 2". So come on and "slide" with me...it would make me smile like I haven't in years!

2 comments:

Vampire Hours said...

I'm happy to "slide" with you...anything to see that smile! He's quite the hoofer. Perhaps you should do a little video of your own...you know, let the rhythm get ya' for old times sake.

I'd gladly trade you Tuesday, for a Foxtrot today.

Sissy said...

Oh man...I used to execute a mean foxtrot! Jeeez, I sound like my grandmother/ :(