Oct 11, 2009

Frank Warren is my hero

One of my favorite quotes goes something like this:  "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey...we are spiritual beings on a human journey."  I don't recall the source, and if anyone out there does, please let me know.

A shining example of the spiritual being living the human experience is Frank Warren, founder of the Post Secret project.  My friend Aaron turned me on to it 4 or 5 years ago and I've loved watching it evolve and heal and save lives.  On many a Sunday, it has saved mine.  It's part of my Sunday morning prayer ritual and this morning I was pleased to see a new video reflecting the secrets in his new book "Post Secret:  Confessions on Life, Death, and God", all of which are subjects near and dear to my heart.

I own all of the Post Secret books, they're a great place to go to when I need to be reminded to be thankful.  I can't wait to pick this one up and I hope that you will check them out.

And...thanks Frank.

No comments: